Thursday, December 8, 2011

Education

Education Philosophy
As a future physical educator I believe the importance of Education is extremely important.  The reason I believe this is because without a proper education it is hard to get anywhere in life.  When I say this I’m not giving you the typical if you don’t go to college you will not get a job speech.  When I say this I mean that from going to high school and learning about everything you learn about that is where you learn what you want to do with your life and how you’re going to do it.  If I never went to school I would have never chosen the profession of a physical educator and I live everything about this career choice.  When I was younger i did not realize nor believe in the importance of education.  I was an arrogant child and didn’t believe what my parents told me.  That is why I am thankful for going to college and taking the opportunity to really learn about the stuff I love now.  A good education generally leads you to the happy life you see yourself living in the future.  Doesn’t matter if you want to be a teacher, work in the stock market, a doctor, etc.  It doesn’t matter what you want to be as long as it makes you happy and if you love something enough you should have no problem learning everything about it.  After you graduate from high school that does not mean your education has to end there if you do not go to college.  If you want to become an electrician, construction worker, plumber any of that is okay as long as you love to do it.  In the end you are still helping people and none of these jobs should be looked down on.

No comments:

Post a Comment